Getting here is simple!
We recommend flying direct to Gibraltar airport which is a 30 minute walk, or a short taxi ride to Queensway Quay Marina.
Below is a selection of airlines currently flying into Gibraltar from the UK.
- London Heathrow with British Airways – tel: 0844 493 0787
- London Gatwick with EasyJet – tel: 0905 821 0905
- Bristol with EasyJet – tel: 0905 821 0905
- Manchester with EasyJet - tel: 0905 821 0905
Many people fly to Malaga as flight times and prices are often more suitable.
From there the onward options are:
- Hire a car and drive to and from Gibraltar - usually very cost effective
- Grab a bus from Malaga to La Linea, (Gibraltar border) cost around €15 each way. From there Jolly Parrot will collect you.
- Taxi / Private transfer. Costs around £90 each way for up to 4 people.
We can arrange a private transfer upon request. Contact us for details.
Sometimes due to flight disruption or timetables being changed you may need to stay an extra night before or after the course. If so then Contact us as we can usually provide accommodation for you.
Some useful links: