As we head into Summer and with the effects of COVID-19 being felt, there has never been a better time to start an online course. There are a variety of online theory courses available with Jolly Parrot Sailing for any level of sailor, whether novice or experienced.
Choose from RYA Day Skipper, Yachtmaster or Yachtmaster Ocean theory course all from the comfort of your own home.
What experience do I need?
You don’t actually need any practical sailing experience for any of the online theory courses, the RYA Day Skipper theory course is perfect for the complete beginner. However if you are looking at more of a challenge and do have some practical experience then we suggest the RYA Yachtmaster theory or RYA Yachtmaster Ocean courses. You should be confident in your knowledge of the basics of navigation, meteorology and rules of the road.
What’s included in the online course?
Everything you need!
- 14 lessons
- 12 months access
- Instructor support 7 days a week
- Student Pack including 2 training charts, training almanac and course handbook
- 30 quizzes and exercises to check your understanding of each topic
- 100's of 3D images, animations, videos, downloadable resources and external references
- Unlimited exam attempts
- RYA Course Completion Certificate on successful completion of exams
- Free 1st class UK delivery
The price is just £245.
For more information including free demos and course sign up.