As from Tuesday 24th March 2020 Gibraltar will be officially in Lockdown.
The Jolly Parrot office is currently open but we are unable to deliver courses. We are busily working hard on our exciting 2021 calendar to give us all something to look forward to.
There is clearly growing widespread concern over the Covid-19 Coronavirus. Team Jolly Parrot want to reassure existing and new customers who may be thinking of booking a course or event with us.
Uncertainty surrounds the measures that may be put in place by various governments which we fully understand may affect your decision to book, so we felt it appropriate to clarify our position and alleviate some potential concerns.
Our position is as follows:
• As per our Terms and Conditions we strongly recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy. These vary greatly and you should be satisfied that you are adequately covered in the event that you need to cancel your booking.
• Should government decree that travel should be curtailed or prohibited which prevents you attending a pre booked course, you may be able to claim on your travel insurance policy.
• Should you be need to self-isolate or become ill for any reason you should be covered for loss by your travel insurance policy.
• Should you simply wish to re-schedule for a later date, we will change this free of charge. You can change the date as many times as possible with no charge. If you do not know a future date, we will apply any monies paid by you as a credit on your new booking once confirmed. This offer is NOT time limited and if you wish to re book for 2021 just contact us and let us know.
• Should you reschedule, the final balance payment will be due 30 days before the new course start date.
Obviously this is an ever changing situation so please check back regularly for any updates.
Updated 13:49 GMT on 27/03/2020
If you have any further concerns or need clarification on any points please feel free to call or email us.
Team Jolly Parrot