Getting here is simple!
We recommend flying direct to Gibraltar airport . It's a 30 minute walk to Queensway Quay Marina, a 10 minute taxi ride (approx £10) or across the road from the airport, you can catch the number 5/10 special service bus which runs every 15 minutes for £1.20
Airlines currently flying into Gibraltar from the UK.
- London Heathrow with British Airways
- London City with British Airways
- London Gatwick with easyJet
- London Luton with easyJet
- Bristol with easyJet
- Manchester with easyJet
- Edinburgh with easyJet
- London Luton with Wizz Air
- Southampton with Eastern Airways
- Birmingham with Eastern Airways
Alternatively, you can fly to Malaga.
From Malaga to Gibraltar it takes approximately 2 hours. The onward options to Gibraltar are:
- A minicab transfer from Malaga to the Gibraltar Border - approximately €100. Pre- book 12 hours in advance at Minicab Transfer Malaga or whatsapp +34 632 24 64 34
- Hire a car and drive to and from Gibraltar - usually very cost effective if there is more than one person traveling.
- Get a public bus from Malaga to La Linea, (Gibraltar Border) cost around €15 each way.
- Private Shuttle bus from Malaga to Gibraltar operated by Blands travel,
Sometimes due to flight disruption or timetables being changed you may need to stay an extra night before or after the course. If so then Contact Us, subject to availability, we can usually provide accommodation for you onboard for £50 per night.
Some useful links: