Getting here is simple!
We recommend flying direct to Gibraltar airport which is a 30 minute walk, or a short taxi ride to Queensway Quay Marina.
Below is a selection of airlines currently flying into Gibraltar from the UK.
- London Gatwick with British Airways (only in peak season)
- London Heathrow and Gatwick with British Airways
- London Gatwick with easyJet
- London Luton with easyJet
- Bristol with easyJet
- Manchester with easyJet
- Edinburgh with easyJet
Alternatively, you can fly to Malaga.
From Malaga to Gibraltar it takes approximately 2 hours. The onward options to Gibraltar are:
- Blands, a Gibraltar based bus service provide a twice daily shuttle to and from Malaga Airport.. Daily departures from Malaga to Gibraltar at 1100 and 2000 and Gibraltar to Malaga at 0730 and 1430. The service costs £30 one way or £55 return and can be booked online Blands Shuttle Bus. The drop off point in Gibraltar is a simple 10 minute walk from Jolly Parrot Headquarters.
- Hire a car and drive to and from Gibraltar - usually very cost effective if there is more than one person travelling.
- Grab a public bus from Malaga to La Linea, (Gibraltar border) cost around €15 each way.
- Taxi / Private transfer. Costs around £90 each way for up to 4 people.
We can arrange a private transfer upon request. Contact us for details.
Sometimes due to flight disruption or timetables being changed you may need to stay an extra night before or after the course. If so then Contact us as we can usually provide cost effective accommodation for you.
Some useful links: