Complete your RYA Day Skipper, Yachtmaster theory or Yachtmaster Ocean theory from the comfort of your own home and gain a new qualification!
Online theory classes are perfect if you're not able to commit to theory in our classroom here in Gibraltar. You can study at your own pace in your own environment and even take the final exams at home!
What experience do I need?
You don't actually need any practical experience to complete Day Skipper theory, Yachtmaster theory or Yachtmaster Ocean theory. However, before choosing Yachtmaster theory or Yachtmaster Ocean theory you should ideally be confident in your knowledge of the basics of navigation, meteorology and Rules of the Road.
On completion of your RYA Day Skipper theory, you will be ready to complete your Day Skipper practical. On completion of your RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore theory you'll be ready for Coastal Skipper practical.
What's included in the online course?
- 14 lessons
- 12 months access
- Instructor support 7 days a week
- Student Pack including 2 training charts, training almanac and course handbook
- 30 quizzes and exercises to check your understanding of each topic
- 100's of 3D images, animations, videos, downloadable resources and external references
- Unlimited exam attempts
- RYA Course Completion Certificate on successful completion of exams
- Free 1st class UK delivery
- Optional plotter and divider - £28
Online course cost:
* Online theory tuition is provided by Skippers Online
- RYA Day Skipper online theory: £245
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yachtmaster Offshore online theory: £245
- Combined RYA Day Skipper and Yachtmaster offshore online theory: £390
- RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Ocean online theory: £245
- Combined RYA Yachtmaster Offshore online theory and RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Ocean online theory: £390
Try a free demonstration:
How to book:
It's easy! Complete the form below, and click on 'sign me up', and you're all set!